Thursday, September 22, 2016

Episode 10

Hi everyone! This episode is a little bit longer than usual. I did a lot of editing and cutting. It was originally over an hour but I've managed to cut it down to about 35 minutes. There are some sound issues when my a/c kicks on in the middle of recording, but it should pass in a few minutes.

Gateway Knitters Retreat Open Market, 2-4 pm, Saturday October 1, Drury Inn on Hampton in St. Louis, MO

Rose Tree Fiber Shop (WHOOPS! I called it Rosie's Yarn Cellar, another LYS but not in Ames, Ia)
Yarn Junction

Boone & Scenic Valley Railroad
Reiman Gardens


Magie der Zwililnge Socks
Fish Lips KAL 
Santa Cutie Hat

Book Riot 
Smart Podcast, Trashy Books
Merriweather Council (Did I say $100,000? I meant $10,000. Verbal typos all day long...)

Podcasting Smarter

lehcarstl on Ravelry
Rachel on Instagram
Dyeabolical Yarns website
Dyeabolical Yarns Etsy
Rachel on Goodreads 

And about the "Dyepots" section ... I have so much more to say about setting dyes, what causes bleeding, when it's expected or even acceptable, how to avoid it, etc. I cut out a lot for the sake of time. If you have any questions at all about washing yarns, re-setting dyes, bleeding yarns, dye chemistry, or any other topic please do not hesistate to ask here or in the Ravelry group.






No comments:

Post a Comment