Sunday, June 3, 2018

Technical difficulties

Hello listeners!

The podcast is having technical difficulties right now with hosting. Someone forgot to pay the bill! Whoops.

I am investigating different hosting options that are more budget friendly and can give me real stats on who my audience is during this unplanned down time. According to my current host I have thousands of downloads but no word on if those are actual listeners or just pings from podcatchers. Real people or robots, doesn't that seem like the question of the year? And then according to iTunes new beta analytics service my last podcast had 50 listeners. Er, that can't be right, either? I know that isn't right. But if it is right? Yikes. It might be time to move this shindig over to video.

So that's why you can't download past episodes. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for a podcast host that gives good stats! In the meantime I will keep researching and mulling over future possibilities for the podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment