Sunday, June 17, 2018

Episode 1: Hello Again

Hello again!

Bags:
Monster drawstring bag - I will update when I find out
Fat Squirrel Fibers

Knitting:
Mitten design - being improvised off of All Hands on Deck Top Down Mittens. Mods will be published when I am finished. Test knitters welcome!

Fading Point by Joji Locatelli in the Thunderboom full size fade kit

V-Neck Boxy by Joji Locatelli using a test dye lot of That's My Jam alternated with a newer version of That's My Jam. I used the LK150 knitting machine.

Reading:

Sweet Tea and Sympathy and Peachy Flippin' Keen by Molly Harper and narrated by Amanda Ronconi

Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes

Shop News:

The summer colorways have been launched. I show some colorways that have come out of retirement and are here for the summer:

Themysicra
Dark Envy 
Sid Fishious
Firefly
Poison Dart
Hookah You (variegated and Watercolor Stripes)
Flamingos on a Croquet Lawn (variegated, Watercolor Stripes, and mini/half/full size fade kits)

Find me:

@knitdyeread on Instagram

lehcarstl on Ravelry


Find Dyeabolical: 

 Shop Website (dyed-to-order)
 Etsy Shop (dyed-to-order and in-stock)

@dyeabolicalyarn on Instagram

FacebookGroup

No comments:

Post a Comment